- Spring-Assisted Opening Action
- Conforms To Legislation
- Easy Access
- High And Low Level Ventilation
- External Warning Label Supplied
- 25 Year Panel Guarantee
- PVC-Coated Galvanised Steel Construction
- Simple, Rapid Construction
- Clear Step by Step Instructions
Our LPG bottled gas cylinder storage units are manufactured to strict safety standards - they offer a modern, safe and secure storage solution for butane or propane gas cylinders.
The Trimetals Senturion range of LPG cylinder storage units has been designed and manufactured in the UK to meet the current Codes of Practice as specified by the LP Gas Association (which adopts the recommendations of BSI, CEN and ISO) and conforms to the British Standards associated with these Codes of Practice.
All models in this range (except the Sentinel LPG) feature a removable lower front panel for maximum cylinder access and ease of bottle changing.
Manufactured from fire-resistant PVC coated galvanised steel and specifically designed to provide the correct level of ventilation.
IMPORTANT:Our bottled gas cylinder storage units are not to be used within a building - they are intended for exterior use only.
Unit Dimensions in Metric (Metres)
Click to see product specifications
|Model||Cylinder Storage Capacity|
|447||4 x 47kg cylinders|
|247||2 x 47kg cylinders|
|151319||2 cylinders up to 19kg each|
|Sentinel||2 cylinders up to 19kg each|
These top quality solid brass padlocks feature a hardened steel shackle and come complete with two keys and a five year guarantee.
- BS 5428 Part 1 2005 (Code of Practice for Domestic Butane and Propane gas burning installations)
- BS476-22:1987 (Fire-Resistance of materials used in product construction)
- LP Gas Association Code of Practice 24 - Part 1: 1998 - Use of Propane in Cylinders at Residential Premises.
- LP Gas Association Code of Practice 24 - Part 2: 1998 - Use of Butane in Cylinders at Residential Premises
- LP Gas Association Code of Practice 7: 2004 - Storage of Full and Empty LPG Cylinders.
- Class 0 and Class 1 (Fire Rating materials used in product construction)
IMPORTANT: Our bottled gas cylinder storage units are not to be used within a building - they are intended for exterior use only.
well designed and fit for purpose
Product is well designed and fit for purpose. Generally easy to assemble although there are a couple of awkward bolts but not a major issue. Supplied LPG sticker was not waterproof & peeled off in 24 hours. A replacement was quickly provided but this had the same issue.
excellent product, well finished, with easily assembled. with explicit Instructions.
Delighted with the store The only downside was that it took quite a long time to assemble
Write your own review
You're reviewing: Senturion 447 Gas Cylinder Storage
How do you rate this product?