Trimetals Ltd is a privately-owned business.
Trimetals Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We collect information which enables us to take payment (where relevant) and provide the product or service: name, address, email address and/or phone number.
How will we use the information?
- We use this information collected to process your order/enquiry
- We maintain the minimum amount of data required to support customers
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data that our users may input via this website. We cannot, however, be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons. We therefore exclude all liability for this.
- We are committed to complying with EU and U.K. data protection laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information.
Right to Know
- Your personal data might be accessed by web developers and other contractors providing us with newsletter functionality.
- Your personal data will be stored until you tell us otherwise.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data reports. Similar to our server based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
Our website contains some password protected area(s) that may require a user to login. This login system offers to remember the user email address if the relevant box is ticked. Ticking the box will create a cookie that will automatically expire if the box is un-ticked on a subsequent visit.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest (for example links to our overseas distributors). However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to your personal information and correction
You have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address:
Sunrise Business Park
Company Reg: 897 439
You may ask us to correct or remove information you believe to be inaccurate.
Changes to this policy
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.