Protect a Cycle Pro™ Benefits
- Tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (awarded the LPS1175 Security Rating 1 and 2).
- Secured By Design approved - "Police Preferred Specification".
- Padlocks, ground anchor and security chain included.
- Easy to use - patented gas strut assisted opening action.
- Integral metal base included complete with fixings for securing to concrete.
- PVC coated galvanised panels - 25 year guarantee.
- Generous size - stores up to 3 adult bikes (including larger hybrids)
- Quality build - all stainless steel fasteners.
- Easy assembly - main components are factory assembled.
- Simple instructions - clear step by step illustrated instructions.
- Maintenance free - lasting good looks (no painting).
- Fire resistant - complies with National Building Regulations.
- Choice of colours - either olive green or cream.
Protect a Cycle Pro is the highly secure and convenient storage solution for your cycles. It is supplied with two stainless steel hasps with padlocks for the front door, an integral metal base, heavy duty ground anchor with high security chain complete with padlock.
All fasteners are included, even those used for bolting the unit down onto a hard concrete base.
Protect a Cycle Pro is designed to be bolted down onto a hard (concrete) base which must be flat and level.
Internal Dimensions Metric (Metres)
External Dimensions Metric (Metres)
mr paul v thompson says
Ordered a shed floor. Fast and efficient service. Had to guess where strengthening struts went. Could do with clear guidelines. Good people to deal with.
I've had the shed for about 6 years now. No signs of any corrosion. I recently had a need to move it and it came apart with ease. My recent purchase was for the wooden floor. It fitted ok after I figured how to place the metal spacers. All in all, good quality products with great comms. Recommended.4.5
Trusted Reviewer says
Delivery took a bit longer than advertised due to a stock take which meant that timings for receipt of the bike store became a bit difficult. It was fairly straight forward for an experienced handy man to put together and is working very well. It fits one men's and 2 ladies bikes ....just! We had to take a picture to remind ourselves how to get the bikes back in after we got them to fit the first time as it is quite an art to get the 3 adult bikes in.