The Protect a Cycle Pro™ has been designed and manufactured in the UK by Trimetals Ltd – our company is recognised as Europe’s leading manufacturer of quality metal buildings and has been established since 1967. Trimetals is a Lloyds Register Quality Assured company (ISO 9001).
Protect a Cycle Pro™ Benefits
- Tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (awarded the LPS1175 Security Rating 1 and 2).
- Secured By Design approved – “Police Preferred Specification”.
- Padlocks, ground anchor and security chain included.
- Easy to use – patented gas strut assisted opening action.
- Integral metal base included complete with fixings for securing to concrete.
- PVC coated galvanised panels – 25 year guarantee.
- Generous size – stores up to 3 adult bikes (including larger hybrids)
- Quality build – all stainless steel fasteners.
- Easy assembly – main components are factory assembled.
- Simple instructions – clear step by step illustrated instructions.
- Maintenance free – lasting good looks (no painting).
- Fire resistant – complies with National Building Regulations.
- Choice of colours – either olive green or cream.
Internal Dimensions Metric (Metres)
External Dimensions Metric (Metres)
Protect a Cycle Pro is designed to be bolted down onto a hard (concrete) base which must be flat and level.
Police preferred specification
The Protect a Cycle range is the first and only bicycle storage system that has achieved the Secured by Design mark – the Police Preferred Specification.
Loss prevention certification board
Protect a Cycle Pro has passed the Loss Prevention Certification Board LPS1175: Issue 7 testing, achieving Security Rating 1 and 2. Certificate number 899b
Thames Valley Police prefers our secure cycle storage
Thames Valley Police is keeping its cycles safe and secure with high security cycle storage – the Protect a Cycle Pro from storage solutions specialist Trimetals. Read more…