The Protect a Cycle Pro bicycle storage system is unique in terms of security and strength. Due to its ample height and width it can accommodate all types of mountain or racing bikes and depending on cycle design can usually hold up to three.
1) Does Protect a Cycle Pro have to be located on a hard base area?
2) Where can I view your products?
3) How soon can I expect delivery after placing my order?
4) Is the Protect a Cycle Pro delivered fully assembled or flat packed?
5) Do you offer an assembly service?
6) How many bikes can you fit in your bike store?
7) How do you secure the Protect a Cycle Pro to a hard surface?
8) Can you make custom sizes to order?
9) How can I contact you or place an order?
10) What payment method do you accept?
11) Does someone have to sign for the delivery?
12) How many people are required to assemble the Protect a Cycle Pro?
13) Do I need any special tools to construct the product?
14) Who are Trimetals Ltd?
15) Do you manufacture anything else?
16) Can you send me a brochure of your products?
Police preferred specification
The Protect a Cycle range is the first and only bicycle storage system that has achieved the Secured by Design mark – the Police Preferred Specification.
Loss prevention certification board
Protect a Cycle Pro has passed the Loss Prevention Certification Board LPS1175: Issue 7 testing, achieving Security Rating 1 and 2. Certificate number 899b
Thames Valley Police prefers our secure cycle storage
Thames Valley Police is keeping its cycles safe and secure with high security cycle storage – the Protect a Cycle Pro from storage solutions specialist Trimetals. Read more…