Protect a Cycle™ Benefits2
- Tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (awarded the LPS1175 Security Rating 1).
- "Secured By Design approved - Police Preferred Specification".
- Padlocks, ground anchor and security chain included.
- Easy to use.
- Integral metal base included complete with fixings for securing to concrete.
- PVC coated galvanised panels - 25 year guarantee.
- Generous size - stores up to 3 adult bikes.
- Quality build - all stainless steel fasteners.
- Easy assembly - main components are factory assembled.
- Simple instructions - clear step by step illustrated instructions.
- Maintenance free - lasting good looks (no painting).
- Fire resistant - complies with National Building Regulations.
- Choice of colours.
- We now offer our Protect a Cycle with the option of a hinged front ramp.
Protect a Cycle is the highly secure and convenient storage solution for your cycles. It is supplied with two stainless steel hasps with padlocks for the front door, an integral metal base, heavy duty ground anchor with high security chain complete with padlock.
All fasteners are included, even those used for bolting the unit down onto a hard concrete base.
Internal Dimensions Metric (Metres)
External Dimensions Metric (Metres)
Latest Product Reviews
Trusted Reviewer says
practical and safe i have my bikes stored there tha whole time4
norman owen from wiltshire, england. says
It looks good and ably protects our expensive cycles from theft and weather. We are annoyed by two niggles which are that the bolts should be galvanised to resist the effect of the damp British climate. The bolts and the plates underneath are already showing signs of corrosion. Also, the left-hand hasp will not stay in the up position when trying to open the lid making it difficult to hold in position whilst opening-up the top..4