The Protect a Cycle™ has been designed and manufactured in the UK by Trimetals Ltd™ our company is recognised as Europe’s leading manufacturer of quality metal buildings and has been established since 1967. Trimetals is a Lloyds Register Quality Assured company (ISO 9001).
Protect a Cycle™ Benefits
- Tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (awarded the LPS1175 Security Rating 1).
- “Secured By Design approved – Police Preferred Specification”.
- Padlocks, ground anchor and security chain included.
- Easy to use.
- Integral metal base included complete with fixings for securing to concrete.
- PVC coated galvanised panels – 25 year guarantee.
- Generous size – stores up to 3 adult bikes.
- Quality build – all stainless steel fasteners.
- Easy assembly – main components are factory assembled.
- Simple instructions – clear step by step illustrated instructions.
- Maintenance free – lasting good looks (no painting).
- Fire resistant – complies with National Building Regulations.
- Choice of colours.
- We now offer our Protect a Cycle with the option of a hinged front ramp.
Protect a Cycle is designed to be bolted down onto a hard (concrete) base which must be flat and level.
Internal Dimensions Metric (Metres)
External Dimensions Metric (Metres)
Police preferred specification
Protect a Cycle is the first and only secure bicycle store that has achieved the Secured by Design mark – the Police Preferred Specification.
Loss prevention certification board
Protect a Cycle has passed the Loss Prevention Certification Board LPS1175: Issue 6 testing, achieving a Security Rating 1.
Certificate Number : 899a
Thames Valley Police prefers our secure cycle storage
Thames Valley Police is keeping its cycles safe and secure with high security cycle storage – the Protect a Cycle Pro from storage solutions specialist Trimetals. Read more…
Code for Sustainable Homes
Click here to see how to gain ‘Code for Sustainable Homes’ credits with Trimetals approved products