The Protect a Cycle™ has been designed and manufactured in the UK by Trimetals Ltd™ our company is recognised as Europe’s leading manufacturer of quality metal buildings and has been established since 1967. Trimetals is a Lloyds Register Quality Assured company (ISO 9001).
Protect a Cycle™ Benefits
- Tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (awarded the LPS1175 Security Rating 1).
- “Secured By Design approved – Police Preferred Specification”.
- Padlocks, ground anchor and security chain included.
- Easy to use.
- Integral metal base included complete with fixings for securing to concrete.
- PVC coated galvanised panels – 25 year guarantee.
- Generous size – stores up to 3 adult bikes.
- Quality build – all stainless steel fasteners.
- Easy assembly – main components are factory assembled.
- Simple instructions – clear step by step illustrated instructions.
- Maintenance free – lasting good looks (no painting).
- Fire resistant – complies with National Building Regulations.
- Choice of colours.
- We now offer our Protect a Cycle with the option of a hinged front ramp.
Protect a Cycle is designed to be bolted down onto a hard (concrete) base which must be flat and level.
Internal Dimensions Metric (Metres)
External Dimensions Metric (Metres)
Official Police SBD Approved (Watch video below)
Police preferred specification
Protect a Cycle is the first and only secure bicycle store that has achieved the Secured by Design mark – the Police Preferred Specification.
Loss prevention certification board
Protect a Cycle has passed the Loss Prevention Certification Board LPS1175: Issue 6 testing, achieving a Security Rating 1.
Certificate Number : 899a
Thames Valley Police prefers our secure cycle storage
Thames Valley Police is keeping its cycles safe and secure with high security cycle storage – the Protect a Cycle Pro from storage solutions specialist Trimetals. Read more…
Code for Sustainable Homes
Click here to see how to gain ‘Code for Sustainable Homes’ credits with Trimetals approved products
The Protect a Cycle and Pro are approved by Butterworth Insurance Services (the UK’s leading cycle insurance experts) – contact them for a quote.