The Protect a Cycle bicycle storage system is unique in terms of security and strength. Due to its ample height and width it can accommodate all types of mountain or racing bikes and depending on bicycle design can usually hold up to three bikes.
1) Does Protect a Cycle have to be located on a hard base area?
2) Where can I view your products?
3) How soon can I expect delivery after placing my order?
4) Is the Protect a Cycle delivered fully assembled or flat packed?
5) Do you offer an assembly service?
6) How many bikes can you fit in your bike store?
7) How do you secure the Protect a Cycle Pro to a hard surface?
8) Can you make custom sizes to order?
9) How long will the special deal on the website be available?
10) How can I contact you or place an order?
11) What payment method do you accept?
12) Does someone have to sign for the delivery?
13) How many people are required to assemble the Protect a Cycle?
14) Do I need any special tools to construct the product?
15) Who are Trimetals Ltd?
16) Do you manufacture anything else?
17) Can you send me a brochure of your products?
Police preferred specification
Protect a Cycle is the first and only secure bicycle store that has achieved the Secured by Design mark – the Police Preferred Specification.
Loss prevention certification board
Protect a Cycle has passed the Loss Prevention Certification Board LPS1175: Issue 6 testing, achieving a Security Rating 1.
Certificate Number : 899a
Thames Valley Police prefers our secure cycle storage
Thames Valley Police is keeping its cycles safe and secure with high security cycle storage – the Protect a Cycle Pro from storage solutions specialist Trimetals. Read more…
Code for Sustainable Homes
Click here to see how to gain ‘Code for Sustainable Homes’ credits with Trimetals approved products