FAQs for Protect a Cycle metal bike storage
The Protect a Cycle bicycle storage system is unique in terms of security and strength. Due to its ample height and width it can accommodate all types of mountain or racing bikes and depending on bicycle design can usually hold up to three bikes.
1) Does the Protect a Cycle metal bike storage unit have to be located on a hard base area?
2) Where can I view your metal bike storage products?
3) How soon can I expect delivery of my metal bike storage unit after placing my order?
4) Is the Protect a Cycle metal bike storage solution delivered fully assembled or flat packed?
5) Do you offer an assembly service for your metal bike storage units?
6) How many bikes can you fit in your metal bike store?
7) How do you secure the Protect a Cycle Pro metal bike storage unit to a hard surface?
8) Can you make custom sizes of bike storage units to order?
9) How long will the special deal on the website be available?
10) How can I contact you or place an order for a metal bike storage unit?
11) What payment method do you accept for your metal bike stores?
12) Does someone have to sign for the delivery of the metal bike storage unit?
13) How many people are required to assemble the Protect a Cycle metal bike storage unit?
14) Do I need any special tools to construct my new metal bike storage unit?
15) Who are Trimetals Ltd?
16) Do Trimetals manufacture anything else besides metal bike sheds?
17) Can you send me a brochure of your metal sheds and storage units?
Video – Learn more about Protect a Cycle metal bike storage
See the Protect a Cycle metal bike storage solution in action, with further information about its certifications and positive press reviews.
Police preferred specification
Protect a Cycle is the first and only secure bicycle store that has achieved the Secured by Design mark – the Police Preferred Specification.
Loss prevention certification board
Protect a Cycle has passed the Loss Prevention Certification Board LPS1175: Issue 6 testing, achieving a Security Rating 1.
Certificate Number : 899a
Thames Valley Police prefers our secure cycle storage
Thames Valley Police is keeping its cycles safe and secure with high security cycle storage – the Protect a Cycle Pro from storage solutions specialist Trimetals. Read more…
Code for Sustainable Homes
Click here to see how to gain ‘Code for Sustainable Homes’ credits with Trimetals approved products
The Protect a Cycle and Pro are approved by Butterworth Insurance Services (the UK’s leading cycle insurance experts) – contact them for a quote.