Protect your valuable motorbike from theft, vandalism and the weather with the Protect a Bike range of garages – order yours today.
1) Does Protect a Bike have to be located on a hard base area?
2) Where can I view your products
3) How soon can I expect delivery after placing my order?
4) Is the Protect a Bike delivered fully assembled or flat packed?
5) Do you offer an assembly service?
6) How many motorbikes can you fit in the garage?
7) How do you secure the Protect a Bike to a hard surface?
8) Can you make custom sizes to order?
9) Does the 25 year panel guarantee apply if I live close to the coast?
10) How can I contact you or place an order?
11) What payment method do you accept?
12) Does someone have to sign for the delivery?
13) How many people are required to assemble the Protect a Bike?
14) Do I need any special tools to construct the product?
15) Is the garage vented
16) Why would I require the optional wooden floor if I have placed the garage on a concrete base?
17) Can I have windows in the garage?
18) Can the doors be placed at either end of the garage?
19) Do your prices include delivery to anywhere?
20) Who are Trimetals Ltd?
21) Do you manufacture anything else?
22) Can you send me a brochure of your products?
The only motorcycle garage in the UK which has been approved to both security rating 1 and 2 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board and has achieved the Police SBD mark (Police Preferred Specification).
Approved to LPS1175: Issue 6 | Certificate No. 899a | Security Rating 1 and 2
The Protect a Bike™ has been designed and manufactured in the UK by Trimetals Ltd – our company is recognised as Europe’s leading manufacturer of quality metal buildings and has been established since 1967. Trimetals is a Lloyds Register Quality Assured company (ISO 9001).
Trading Standards Approved Trader